This gadget will create a spiral vector for gears. Any spirals created with this gadget can be modified if you need to change its parameters.
How It Works
This gadget works by creating spirals using different methods that are used in conjunction with gears, You can specify the spiral type, size and number of rotations.
Step By Step
To use this gadget just follow these simple steps:
- Start a new job in Aspire or VCarve Pro
- Go to "Gadgets" on the toolbar and select the "Spiral" Gadget
- With the Gadget running you will have the following options
- Anchor Point: Specify where on the job to create the vectors
- Spiral Type: choose the type of spiral you desire
- Width: choose the diameter of the spiral to fit within
- Times around: Specify how many times to spiral round
- Click "OK" to use the specified options and the Gadget will now create the vectors to use to create the toolpath.